If the link above doesn’t work, you can access the article here: Alternate Link to Eternal Torment Threat Management Theory
Earlier Works Published on Other Websites
- An Argument for Christian Universalism: Why I Don’t Believe in an Eternal Hell
- No Eternal Hell: More Scriptural Support for Universalism
- The “God Is Love” Bible Verse
- Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus (Or “Dives” and Lazarus) – Luke 16
- William Barclay: Commentaries, Beliefs, Legacy
- C. S. Lewis: Hell and the Heretic – The Great Divorce Movie and George MacDonald
- “Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind” Bible Verse Analysis
- Tentmaker.org – A vast collection of resources and information on Christian Universalism by the late Gary and Michelle Amirault (see “Dedication” at the bottom of this page)
- Hope Beyond Hell – Gerry Beauchemin
- Eric Stetson on Amazon (Eric is also a futurist, and is the founder of a blockchain-based universal basic income platform, mannabase)
- Hope for All – Gerry Beauchemin
- Relentless Love – Peter Hiett
- Christian Universalist Association
- Participating in the Divine Dance – John Sobert Sylvest (philosopher) on WordPress
Some Random Scribblings (Or a poem, or “Qualified Monistic Panentheism as both Theodicy and Defense of Apokatastasis”)
This WordPress website is lovingly dedicated to my wonderful parents, who deeply instilled in me an instinct to “seek first the kingdom of God”, and to the memory of two dear friends: Gary Amirault, who passed from this world on November 3rd, 2018, and his wife, Michelle Amirault, who preceded him in death on July 31st, 2018.
This website would likely have never come to be, were it not for Gary and Michelle’s love. Gary and Michelle tirelessly promoted what they called the “Victorious Gospel”, otherwise known as Christian Universalism or Universal Reconciliation. In short, they proclaimed to the world that “Love Wins”. Tentmaker Ministries (https://tentmaker.org/) is just one of their enduring legacies.
Far more importantly, however, Gary and Michelle were both the embodiment of the kind of relentless love that they preached. They were among the warmest, kindest, most hospitable people I have ever known. I believe that anyone who was graced with knowing them personally would say exactly the same thing.
I dedicate this website also to my wife, who showed me a love like I had never imagined possible.
And finally, but by no means least, I dedicate this website to my parents and brother. I am forever grateful for growing up in a family full of love, and full of a desire for the highest Truth. That Truth, although it may have looked slightly different to each of us for but an instant, will soon once more look the same to us all.